Monday, December 7, 2020

Synonyms from The Greedy Dog story

 Synonyms from The Greedy Dog story


1.Hungry-starving,let's have a bite,appetite
2.Search-Find,look, investigate, 

3.Found-find,saw it,got it,discovered,captured

4.Started-setup,begin,go ahead,first kick of,create

5.Home-Family,house,habitat,rest home,place,sense  

       of belonging,

6.Crossing-went over,pass over,across,over the track,

7.Reflection-image,mirror,view, picture of you

8.Barking-making noise,sound

9.Soon-coming,shortly,moment,immediately,straight or right away


  1. I am always starving when my mom is cooking.


  1. Some doctors are trying to investigate the cure for covid 19.


  1. When me and mom were on the road we went over to the other street to get food.


  1. When I was in the backyard I saw a spider’s  habitat.


Every morning some birds and insects make lots of noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment