Thursday, December 3, 2020

My first day at the swimming pool

 My first day at the swimming pool

Me and my class went to the pools on Monday 7th 2020,and the pool was on the road called Morrin Rd.The pools name were called CLM The Bays. Jairus came with us in the pools but he can't swim in the pool because he doesn't have a swimming suit. Me and my friend and classmates were learning how to swim. Me and my classmates felt wet and happy.Liv told us what to do and Nicky gave us a tour around the pool and gave us instructions.


When I was sitting quietly, me and my friend earned a token.Me and my friend were waiting for room 5 to go back to school, and while me and my friend were sitting we got splashed and we got wet. When me and my friend went to the pool it was deep and we almost drowned but luckily there were 3 teachers. Me and my friend learned how to swim and float. It was deep but we still succes.The pool had trampoline so we could breathe in the air. I had to swim to the other side and land on the trampoline. 


The teacher taught me and my friend how to float and hold our breath underwater. When I was swimming I swallowed some water and it tasted weird and it was warm. The teacher taught me and my friend how to use my legs and arms. After swimming me and I had to wait for a room.Miss said me and my friend had to dress in one room, so me and my friend dressed up.I put my swimming suit in a plastic so my bag wouldn't get wet.




No comments:

Post a Comment