Thursday, December 3, 2020

New Zealand lock down

 New Zealand lock down


We are in New Zealand lock down. This means that we cannot go out of our houses.New Zealand is in lockdown because there is a deadly or dangerous pandemic known as coronavirus. That means that all of the schools in New Zealand are shutdown because of the deadly virus. We have to be at home so we can be safe from it. It has killed thousands of people around the world.

I have spent my time in my bubble with railey, my big brother and my parents. I have been doing home school with my teacher and after that I play roblox with my railey sometimes or just watch netflix.

My family is doing great at home but my dad still has work in the city.My dad sometimes has free time at home. 


When lockdown came i felt sad because couldn't go to school


No comments:

Post a Comment